Bundle and Save: BACK TO SCHOOL!! Vitamin D3 and K2 Drops, Children's Chewable Multivitamin and Single Kid-Safe, Certified ToxicFree® Hand and Surface Sanitizer
$41.00 USD $65.99 USD
Back To School Bundle
Includes 1 Children's Chewable Multivitamin, 1 Baby and Kids Vitamin D and K2 Drops and 1 Single 1 oz. Toxic Free Certified Sanitizer
Children's Chewable Multivitamin
- All-natural colors, flavors, and sweeteners.
- Healthy bone and teeth formation with Vitamin K2 MK-7*
- L-5-Methylfolate for health brain and nervous system*
- No sugar. Uses only xylitol and monk fruit for sweeteners.
- Incredible strawberry flavor that kid's love
Finally a chewable children's vitamin that tastes great and isn't full of junk. At Raise Them Well our goal has been to produce high quality, natural products for busy families. One of the most common questions we get is when are you going to make a kid's multivitamin. Well... you have to wait no longer.
Our Children's Multivitamin was developed by a physician and uses only the highest quality ingredients and only the most bio-available forms of vitamins.
For example we use Vitamin K2 instead of K1, methylfolate instead of folic acid, and methylB12 instead of cyanoB12.
We also use only all-natural sweeteners such as xylitol and monk fruit without any sugar. Our kids love the strawberry flavor and we hope your kids will too.
"Please make a Children's Multi-Vitamin!". We received this request quite often for YEARS! Honestly, it had been on the top of my list too. I hadn't loved any of the choices on the market and for quite a while we just didn't take vitamins because either the ingredients were lacking OR they basically were glorified candy...
Vitamin D3 and K2 Drops for Ultimate Bone and Teeth Health
- VITAMIN D3 is incredibly important for cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and reduction of inflammation. Many studies also have linked vitamin D [deficiency] to cardiovascular disease, many cancers, gene expression, seasonal affective disorder, multiple sclerosis, autoimmune disorders, and insulin resistance. Vitamin D3 is also responsible for calcium absorption.
- VITAMIN K2 is underutilized in children and adults, but is imperative for delivering calcium to the cells for bone and tooth development and strength.
- STUDIES SHOW THAT OVER 60% OF THE PEDIATRIC POPULATION IS DEFICIENT IN VITAMIN D3
WHAT MAKES RAISE THEM WELL VITAMIN D AND K2 DROPS SUPERIOR?
- PHYSICIAN FORMULATED. Synergistic blend of Vitamin D3 and K2 for optimal bone and teeth health.* Controlled Dropper Tip for Precise, 1-Drop Dosing. 400 IUs of Vitamin D3 per Drop. 365 Servings (0.36 fl oz/10 ml))
- SUPERIOR INGREDIENTS. Vitamin D3 from lanolin (sheep's wool), Vitamin K2 MK-7 from K2Vital (flower extract), Non-GMO coconut and palm oil as the base.
- EASE OF USE. Controlled Dropper Tip for precise, 1-drop dosing. No more messes.
- PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE, BPA-FREE BOTTLE. Same dropper used for medicated drops.
Only Baby Vitamin D3 Drops with Vitamin K2. There is convincing evidence that Vitamin D3 needs to be combined with Vitamin K2 for maximal benefit. Without Vitamin K2, Vitamin D3 may be doing little for proper bone and teeth development.
Physician and Mom Team Developed This Vitamin D3+K2 Combination Because They Couldn't Find One For Their Children. They used only the best ingredients: Vitamin D3 from Lanolin, Vitamin K2 MK-7 from flower extracts, and Non-GMO coconut and palm oil.
Not Only That, They Also Wanted Something That Was Easier to Use With Squirmy Kids. So, they used a pharmaceutical grade dropper bottle with controlled dropper tip so that you can be confident that you are only going to get one drop at a time.
Please Do Your Research and Choose Vitamin D3 with K2 for Your Baby.
As an Integrative Medicine physician, I am always looking for ways to improve the underlying health of my patients. I do not like to wait for diseases to develop before starting treatment; I like to set the stage for the body to be healthy...
I don’t know about you, but I often feel like the people who created those medicine droppers for children’s medicines and supplements clearly never had kids. I mean- how am I supposed to hold my baby while...
I’ve mentioned before about the lack of regulation and standards in the personal care products industry, but I think it’s really important to keep talking about it. Unfortunately, too many families trust products as safe...
Kid-Safe, Certified ToxicFree® Hand and Surface Sanitizer
NEWS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT! Our sanitizer has officially been registered as a disinfectant with the EPA to combat SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, Coroin) for surfaces!! That is amazing as they conducted the tests and were approved.
- CERTIFIED TOXICFREE INGREDIENTS. Purified Water, Stabilized Oxygen, and Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (Coconut Derived)
- TAKE YOUR 3-PACK ANYWHERE. Throw one in your purse, car, and diaper bag.
- SAFE FOR KIDS. Please don't put chemicals on your kid's skin.
I understand, we have two young kids. Their hands are everywhere, in the dirt, in the toilet and then in their mouths and the easiest thing to do is grab some gel hand sanitizer and wipe the bugs away. However, please take heed and stop using hand sanitizer on your kids. While they may work well to kill germs, you are exposing them to a litany of toxins...
There is no shortage of information available on all of the dangers that face our families in today’s world. It is overwhelming at times and if it makes you want to go back to bed and pull the covers over your head, I completely understand. I admit that I too get overwhelmed and sometimes annoyed by scare tactics...
NO.The FDA does not certify organic or toxicfree personal care, household cleaner, or cosmetic products. Actually, the reins are quite loose when it comes to labeling standards in the US...
I’ve mentioned before about the lack of regulation and standards in the personal care products industry, but I think it’s really important to keep talking about it. Unfortunately, too many families trust products as safe just because they’re on store shelves and say they are “non-toxic”. Did you know that non-toxic means that only 49% or fewer of lab animals DIED ...
I was so worried my 3yr old was not going to like the Multivitamins after always having gummy products. However, she LOVES them! Not only does she love them but I have noticed an improvement in her overall behavior and ability to recall things she is learning at preschool. Her teachers even told me recently how well she is doing and I credit it partly to the multivitamins, truly! I’ve told all my friends about your products.
I love that these products are toxic-free!! These are given to my children daily and they love them!! Thank you for providing a healthy alternative!!
We use these vitamins daily to boost our kids’ immunity naturally on the front end, BEFORE illness strikes. They love the flavor and we love the benefits!
I absolutely love this company. I have yet ro find a brand of hand sanitizer that I love more than this. It is what I always use on planes, after parks, anywhere really with my daughter. I'll use some standard ones occasionally but this hand sanitizer is golden in my arsenal and I recommend it to everyone, especially new moms. I recently tried their prenatal vitamins and am loving those. I will be giving the d3k2 drops to my toddler and infant regularly. The kids mutlivtimain tastes amazing. I'm very satisfied with these products and customer service.
We absolutely love the multivitamin and this was refill order. We tried Vit D drops and hand sanitizer for the first time and liked both of them.