Little Ones Magnesium Sleep Serum
Finally get some sleep!! If your child is 9 months old and is not sleeping well, you are probably ready to pull your hair out. That was us with our first child 4 years ago. He was waking up every couple of hours and we were about to go crazy. We tried just about every solution we could think of and nothing worked until we started using Magnesium Oil. The only problem was that it irritated his skin. Since then we have been working diligently to come up with a better delivery method for Magnesium Oil. We have FINALLY found the solution in our Little Ones Magnesium Sleep Serum!
- Fast absorbing, gentle blend of magnesium chloride and other natural anti-inflammatory ingredients
- Soothing supply of Magnesium Chloride that delivers beneficial amounts of magnesium while protecting delicate skin
- The added benefit of Fulvic Acid carries nutrients directly to the cells which means better penetration without extreme amounts of magnesium chloride
- Magnesium in higher percentages can be drying and irritating
- By utilizing 8% Fulvic Acid with its 70+ natural minerals, there is better absorption of the key ingredients without the typical irritation from high levels of Magnesium Chloride
Each pump delivers 20 to 25 mg of magnesium chloride
Key Ingredients Magnesium Chloride Fulvic Acid Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (and) Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate (and) Hydrogenated (Sunflower) Lecithin Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes (Emulsifier-free Delivery System) Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Oil (Scent) Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil (Scent)
We’ve been using this for
We’ve been using this for months and love it’s calming effects . Thanks for such a great product !
Thank you for your review!
Our sweet baby calms and
Our sweet baby calms and sleeps well . Thank you for another great product, RTW!!
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful experience!