Have you ever strolled through the aisles at Target (or other favorite place to purchase cleaning products) trying to figure out which cleaning products to purchase that aren't full of disgusting chemicals, but also work?
Ever purchased a "natural" cleaning solution for the price of designer shoes only to be left underwhelmed by it's smell or dissatisfied by its performance?
Have you wanted to allow (force?) your young children to help you clean, but retreated in fear that they might ingest some of the cleaner or get it in their eyes?
Are you tired of wearing gloves so that your skin doesn't crack and peel after cleaning?
About 10 years ago we started eating "cleaner" and then about 5 years ago we started paying a lot more attention to what was in our water, our supplements, our skincare, and the products we were using on our baby. Over the past few years I've been searching for a natural all purpose cleaner to overthrow all of the chemicals in my cleaning cupboard.
I've tried a LOT of products and they've all come up short. Either they smell gross, leave streaks, or simply don't clean well. Some are also questionable in their non-toxic claims.
I knew we could do better. So. We employed our R&D team and put together a new formula that actually WORKS and smells great too! Did we mention it is Toxic-Free CERTIFIED by the ToxicFree Foundation?
Clean It Well is loved by MANY!
1. It replaces just about your entire stash of cleaning products. From spots on fabric to kitchens and bathrooms and appliances and grease. You're going to LOVE how much money and space this ONE product will save you.
2. It's customizable. When you follow the directions on the bottle you will enjoy 3 bottles of varying concentrations for all your cleaning needs. All you need is spray bottles and water!
3. One bottle will last a LONG time. Making all 3 concentrations uses just 3.5 cap fulls of the cleaner which means you keep on saving!
4. It smells like an Orange-Cicle. For Real.
5. Your kids can clean their own messes without the worry. While we recommend that children use all products with supervision, you won't have to worry so much about them ingesting the product or getting it in their eyes.
6. Your skin will thank you. No more gloves required.
7. There are NO chemicals. None. Everything is Certified ToxicFree from the ToxicFree Foundation and that includes the facility where it's made.
8. Clean It Well works. Just read the reviews.
"Absolutely my new favorite multi purpose cleaner! I can’t find enough things to clean 🤣 Smells great & a little goes a long way! Works great on stove, windows, doors, mirrors, etc!"
"Clean It Well smells heavenly It shined up my stainless steel and my butcher block counter tops! I definitely would recommend this product!!!"
"I have been looking for a cost-effective, easy to use, all in one cleaner for months and I finally found it! Sure I could make my own but who has time for that? I don't want to research and try a bunch of things. I want simple and done for me. It smells fantastic and cleaned my glass top stove to a beautiful streak-free shine."