3-Pack, Kid-Safe Certified ToxicFree® Bug Spray and Bite Relief.
$18.99 USD $26.99 USD
Only Certified ToxicFree® Bug Spray. Free of DEET and Other Toxic Insecticides.
Safe For Babies, Toddlers, Kids and Adults.
Throw one in your purse, diaper bag, and car.
Made from Amazonian Andiroba Seed Oil and Essential Oils.
Walk into any big box store this time of year and you are sure to quickly run into a giant rack of bug sprays. Most claim safety for all ages and many are branded "family" products. They look fine and some don't smell all that "chemical" laden so we consider them safe for ourselves and our kids... BUT...
NO.The FDA does not certify organic or toxicfree personal care, household cleaner, or cosmetic products. Actually, the reins are quite loose when it comes to labeling standards in the US...
I’ve mentioned before about the lack of regulation and standards in the personal care products industry, but I think it’s really important to keep talking about it. Unfortunately, too many families trust products as safe just because they’re on store shelves and say they are “non-toxic”. Did you know that non-toxic means that only 49% or fewer of lab animals DIED ...
I was reading by the pool on a beautiful day but could not enjoy my book because of the abundance of sweat bees and helicopter bees landing on me. I got bit/stung a few times and became aggravated enough to go find my RTW bug spray. I knew it worked on mosquitoes but wow, repelled the bees so I could enjoy the rest of the afternoon!
This non-toxic bug spray works just as great as a regular bug spray- but without all those harsh chemicals! I am so thankful to have found a company I can trust that delivers quality, toxic free products!
This stuff smells pleasant to me and yet still repell mosquitoes..packaged in a container which is easy to stash in a small purse. What's not to like?
We are so glad you love them as much as we do! Thank you for your review.
This stuff works well and it also help with bug bite relief.
This is great! Thanks so much for posting!
It really helps keep my kids from getting bit, and helps with itchy skin.