Raise Them Well
Baby Vitamin D3 and K2 Drops for Ultimate Bone and Teeth Health.
- VITAMIN D3 is incredibly important for cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and reduction of inflammation. Many studies also have linked vitamin D [deficiency] to cardiovascular disease, many cancers, gene expression, seasonal affective disorder, multiple sclerosis, autoimmune disorders, and insulin resistance. Vitamin D3 is also responsible for calcium absorption.
- VITAMIN K2 is underutilized in children and adults, but is imperative for delivering calcium to the cells for bone and tooth development and strength.
- STUDIES SHOW THAT OVER 60% OF THE PEDIATRIC POPULATION IS DEFICIENT IN VITAMIN D3
- PHYSICIAN FORMULATED. Synergistic blend of Vitamin D3 and K2 for optimal bone and teeth health.* Controlled Dropper Tip for Precise, 1-Drop Dosing. 400 IUs of Vitamin D3 per Drop. 365 Servings (0.36 fl oz/10 ml))
- SUPERIOR INGREDIENTS. Vitamin D3 from lanolin (sheep's wool), Vitamin K2 MK-7 from K2Vital (flower extract), Non-GMO coconut and palm oil as the base.
- EASE OF USE. Controlled Dropper Tip for precise, 1-drop dosing. No more messes.
- PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE, BPA-FREE BOTTLE. Same dropper used for medicated drops.
Only Baby Vitamin D3 Drops with Vitamin K2. There is convincing evidence that Vitamin D3 needs to be combined with Vitamin K2 for maximal benefit. Without Vitamin K2, Vitamin D3 may be doing little for proper bone and teeth development.
Physician and Mom Team Developed This Vitamin D3+K2 Combination Because They Couldn't Find One For Their Children. They used only the best ingredients: Vitamin D3 from Lanolin, Vitamin K2 MK-7 from flower extracts, and Non-GMO coconut and palm oil.
Not Only That, They Also Wanted Something That Was Easier to Use With Squirmy Kids. So, they used a pharmaceutical grade dropper bottle with controlled dropper tip so that you can be confident that you are only going to get one drop at a time.
Please Do Your Research and Choose Vitamin D3 with K2 for Your Baby.
As an Integrative Medicine physician, I am always looking for ways to improve the underlying health of my patients. I do not like to wait for diseases to develop before starting treatment; I like to set the stage for the body to be healthy...
I don’t know about you, but I often feel like the people who created those medicine droppers for children’s medicines and supplements clearly never had kids. I mean- how am I supposed to hold my baby while...
I’ve mentioned before about the lack of regulation and standards in the personal care products industry, but I think it’s really important to keep talking about it. Unfortunately, too many families trust products as safe...