3-Pack, Kid-Safe, Certified ToxicFree® Hand and Surface Sanitizer - 1oz containers
$18.50 USD $31.99 USD
Kids' hands are EVERYWHERE - in the dirt, in the dog bowl, wrapped around their favorite critter, and then into their mouths. When you want to encourage their inquisitiveness and exploration - without the germs - grab a bottle of Raise Them Well Hand Sanitizer Spray - the most effective, kid-safe hand and surface sanitizer.
It’s a kid-safe surface and hand sanitizer spray that uses stabilized oxygen (O2XYTM) to safely and effectively eliminate 99.9% of germs, bacteria, and viruses without overdrying skin. And Raise Them Well Surface and Hand Sanitizer Spray has been tested and approved by the EPA as an effective disinfectant for surfaces to combat SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, Coroin).
Reasons to Love Raise Them Well Surface and Hand Sanitizer Spray:
- Certified ToxicFree® - guaranteed to be completely free of harmful ingredients
- Eco-friendly, manufactured sustainably, and good for the environment
- Safe to use all over the body - even on baby’s sensitive skin or around the eyes
- Safe to use around pets
- Oxygen-rich, non-drying, no-rinse formula
- No sticky residue
- Smells great
- Can be used on skin, surfaces, or sprayed in the air to neutralize odors
- Effective germicide, bactericide, anti-viral, and disinfectant
- Convenient 1-oz spray bottle that’s great for cleaning and disinfecting on the go
Toss a bottle into your purse, backpack, diaper bag, or car to clean and sanitize wherever you are.
- Purified Water
- Stabilized Oxygen
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (Coconut Derived foaming and cleaning agent)
- Apply a generous mist to hands or another body part to be cleaned, or surfaces
- Allow to air-dry completely to ensure maximum antimicrobial effect
- Store away from high temperatures and direct sunlight
I understand. We have two young kids. Their hands are everywhere, in the dirt, in the toilet, and then in their mouths, and the easiest thing to do is grab some gel hand sanitizer and wipe the bugs away. However, please take heed and stop using chemical-laden hand sanitizer on your kids. While they may work well to kill germs, you are exposing your kids to a litany of toxins...
There is no shortage of information available on all of the dangers that face our families in today’s world. It is overwhelming at times, and if it makes you want to go back to bed and pull the covers over your head, I completely understand. I admit that I, too, get overwhelmed and sometimes annoyed by scare tactics...
NO. The FDA does not certify organic or toxic-free personal care, household cleaner, or cosmetic products. Actually, the reins are quite loose when it comes to labeling standards in the US...
I’ve mentioned before about the lack of regulation and standards in the personal care products industry, but I think it’s really important to keep talking about it. Unfortunately, too many families trust products as safe just because they’re on store shelves and say they are “non-toxic”. Did you know that non-toxic means that only 49% or fewer of lab animals DIED ...
I love having an on the go hand sanitizer that I feel safe using for my kids. I just wish they had a bigger size!
My kids love the spray and I love knowing it is nontoxic!
Wish they had a bigger bottle
I hate using alcohol base hand sanitizer and my children, but they touch everything!!!! Does it work I don’t have a microscope to check germs but we have not gotten sick lately either so hopefully it does. I will continue to use and wish they had larger bottles I would use for everything. We had RSV, cdiff, and covid all within three weeks last year from going to the doctors I’ll do what I can for now.
Toxic free sanitizer
Awesome sanitizer. Use it daily as a home care nurse.
Love this product!!
Love this product and have used it for years!