Kid Safe Magnesium Oil Roll-on. Gentle blend of Magnesium Oil and Aloe Vera.
- Only Magnesium Oil specifically formulated for kids. Most Magnesium Oil will irritate gentle skin.
- Unique formula combining Magnesium Oil and Aloe Vera for maximal effectiveness.
- Custom Roll-On Applicator for easy application on squirmy kids.
- Can be used to help calm nervous, anxious, or hyper kids. Also great for sleep and headaches.*
Finally a Magnesium Oil that is safe to use on children.
Here's the Problem with most Magnesium Oils...
- They are made for adults. This makes them too harsh to be used for kids. The harsh concentration will burn and irritate kid's gentle sin. Plus the spray on application is nearly impossible to apply evenly with squirmy kids.
This is why we made our Magnesium Oil specifically for kids.
- We couldn't find one that we could use on our son. They would either irritate his skin or would be too difficult to apply. We made our Magnesium Oil with a gentle blend of Magnesium Oil and Aloe Vera. Roll-On applicator can be applied to the bottom of feet or between shoulder blades for easy application. Often times you can see a noticeable change in behavior or symptom relief within 20 minutes of application. Can be used to help calm nervous, anxious, or hyper kids. Also great for sleep and headaches.*
If you’re at all into natural treatments then you undoubtedly have heard about Magnesium. It has been discussed numerous times on shows like Dr. Oz and is pushed big time by natural health doctors...
I have been asked this questions numerous times from people when they are considering using Magnesium for their kids. I think that it is because it is not recommended nearly as often as pharmaceutical medications by doctors...
Whereas Dr. Wiggy is the medical guy in our house, I’m the practical counterpart. One of our biggest goals at Raise Them Well is to make your life easier as a parent. We’ve been big fans of magnesium oil for a while, but squirmy kids aren’t the easiest for squeezable oil...
Are you wondering- Which magnesium products are best for your family? We often get questions asking about recommendations for children of various ages with different challenges...
I’ve mentioned before about the lack of regulation and standards in the personal care products industry, but I think it’s really important to keep talking about it. Unfortunately, too many families trust products...
It was a good experience with good results for family members suffering with frequent leg cramps. They both reported that it helped significantly with reducing problems with leg cramps
The Magnesium oil has been great! My 2 year old daughter wants to put it on her own feet every night. It does tend to get runny, but only during application. My two year old tolerates it well!
I’ve ordered this product a few times and it never disappoints. My child sleeps so much better when I apply it to the bottom of his feet before bed. My child also has growing pains and I feel this product has saved us from some rough nights.
We started using this a couple weeks ago on my 2 year old. He was having horrible tantrums, and not sleeping well. I mainly bought it to help him get better sleep.. however did not know it would help with the tantrums! Since starting we have seen a huge decrease in his tantrums and he’s been a happier kid. I had to travel with him this last weekend and we couldn’t bring the roller with us and he had so many tantrums! My only problem is the bottle doesn’t really give instructions as to how often to use or how much to use.
The only minor issue is that when applying holding the bottle up side down it leaks too much. Hence I have to apply it with the top of the bottle facing up which is a little awkward.
Thank you for your review. It is a very thin liquid you will want to not tilt it when applying it. In my house, we lie down to apply which does help with the angle.