Kid Safe Magnesium Oil Roll-on. Gentle blend of Magnesium Oil and Aloe Vera.
- Only Magnesium Oil specifically formulated for kids. Most Magnesium Oil will irritate gentle skin.
- Unique formula combining Magnesium Oil and Aloe Vera for maximal effectiveness.
- Custom Roll-On Applicator for easy application on squirmy kids.
- Can be used to help calm nervous, anxious, or hyper kids. Also great for sleep and headaches.*
Finally a Magnesium Oil that is safe to use on children.
Here's the Problem with most Magnesium Oils...
- They are made for adults. This makes them too harsh to be used for kids. The harsh concentration will burn and irritate kid's gentle sin. Plus the spray on application is nearly impossible to apply evenly with squirmy kids.
This is why we made our Magnesium Oil specifically for kids.
- We couldn't find one that we could use on our son. They would either irritate his skin or would be too difficult to apply. We made our Magnesium Oil with a gentle blend of Magnesium Oil and Aloe Vera. Roll-On applicator can be applied to the bottom of feet or between shoulder blades for easy application. Often times you can see a noticeable change in behavior or symptom relief within 20 minutes of application. Can be used to help calm nervous, anxious, or hyper kids. Also great for sleep and headaches.*
If you’re at all into natural treatments then you undoubtedly have heard about Magnesium. It has been discussed numerous times on shows like Dr. Oz and is pushed big time by natural health doctors...
I have been asked this questions numerous times from people when they are considering using Magnesium for their kids. I think that it is because it is not recommended nearly as often as pharmaceutical medications by doctors...
Whereas Dr. Wiggy is the medical guy in our house, I’m the practical counterpart. One of our biggest goals at Raise Them Well is to make your life easier as a parent. We’ve been big fans of magnesium oil for a while, but squirmy kids aren’t the easiest for squeezable oil...
Are you wondering- Which magnesium products are best for your family? We often get questions asking about recommendations for children of various ages with different challenges...
I’ve mentioned before about the lack of regulation and standards in the personal care products industry, but I think it’s really important to keep talking about it. Unfortunately, too many families trust products...
We started using this a couple weeks ago on my 2 year old. He was having horrible tantrums, and not sleeping well. I mainly bought it to help him get better sleep.. however did not know it would help with the tantrums! Since starting we have seen a huge decrease in his tantrums and he’s been a happier kid. I had to travel with him this last weekend and we couldn’t bring the roller with us and he had so many tantrums! My only problem is the bottle doesn’t really give instructions as to how often to use or how much to use.
Very good product
The only minor issue is that when applying holding the bottle up side down it leaks too much. Hence I have to apply it with the top of the bottle facing up which is a little awkward.
Thank you for your review. It is a very thin liquid you will want to not tilt it when applying it. In my house, we lie down to apply which does help with the angle.
Quick action relief of muscle
Quick action relief of muscle cramp!
Wonderful! We suggest using it consistently over a period of time and you will keep seeing more results.
Works well, but drips
So I bought this skeptically when it was on sale. My kids are 3, 5 and 7. They sleep through the night...once they are asleep. Bedtime starts out with a lot of up and down and “mom?” And “dad?” calling for various things. Each time we have used this they go to bed without ups and downs and restlessness. They seem to settle and fall asleep so much faster. I’m shocked and a believer. The downsides... it is messy. The roll on seems convenient, but it actually drips and leaks. I notice the drips leave spots on the sheets. Hoping they wash out. I can only apply it to their feet. All three complained of “itching” on the second night I applied it to their backs. I am wondering if a cream or ointment might be better. I’m gojng to keep using this until it is gone, it does make bedtime so much simpler. So much less whining and fussing.
Thank you for your review. It is a thin liquid and you do have to make sure not to tip it when applying. In our house, we apply it to the feet in bed and then put socks right on for use.
I bought this to help with my headaches. I haven't noticed that it helped too much with that. I have yet to try it for sleeplessness or the other things people have mentioned using it for; thus my reason for trying to give a neutral rating as it just might help with those things. I'll be giving that a try in the near future. It didn't cause itchiness or burning though, so that was good.