Physician Developed Prenatal & Breastfeeding Multivitamin
$24.99 USD $28.99 USD
- No Taste or Smell. Easy to Swallow Capsules. 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Vitamin K2 MK-7 - Critically important for baby's bone and teeth development.
- Methylfolate - It is estimated that 30-40% of women do not metabolize regular folic acid which can lead to an unhealthy nervous system.
- Methylcobalamin - Natural form of B12. Most other forms are cyanocobalamin which contain a cyanide molecule.
- Glutathione -Helps protect the baby from toxins and helps mom gently detoxify.
Most prenatal vitamins on the market use outdated research, ineffective/potentially harmful ingredients, and are missing key ingredients for a healthy mom and baby. It doesn't matter how natural, organic, or food based the multivitamin is, if it is using the wrong ingredients it is doing you and your baby a disservice.
Here's why Raise Them Well's Prenatal Vitamin is the best you can find: Because it was developed by an Integrative Medicine MD for his wife. He couldn't find a prenatal vitamin that had all of the necessary ingredients to insure healthy fetal development so he developed it to include: Vitamin K2 MK-7, Methylfolate, Methylcobolamin, and Glutathione.
- Vitamin K2 MK-7 is considered to be the critical ingredient for proper bone, teeth, and jaw development. Without it kids may develop abnormal skeletal structure and crooked teeth.
- Methylfolate is necessary for up to 40% of pregnant women because of a possible mutation in the MTHFR gene. With this gene, women are not able to metabolize regular folic acid. Improper metabolism of folic acid can lead to improper brain and nervous system development.
- Methylcobolamin is the active, natural form of B12 and it is very important for a healthy brain and nervous system. Unfortunately, most prenatal vitamins include cyanocobolamin (B12 bound to cyanide).
- Lastly, it is enhanced with Glutathione. Studies have shown that there are hundreds of toxins in the cord blood of babies. It is nearly impossible to completely eliminate your exposure in our toxic world. Glutathione binds to toxins floating around in the blood and helps mom gently detoxify while protecting baby.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately our last production run had a labeling error and the label on the bottle is inaccurate (most notable is Iron of 200mcg and it should be 28mg). Please refer below for the accurate Supplement Facts. You can also download it here for your reference.
As an Integrative Medicine physician, I find the new research about the importance of proper nutrition from Day 1 for babies fascinating. I’m not talking about Day 1 after birth, I’m talking about Day 1 at conception. It is now becoming abundantly clear...
Is the Raise Them Well Prenatal Vitamin only for pregnant and nursing women? What a great question! The answer is No! Our prenatal vitamin is fantastic for all women and teens, not just pregnant and nursing women for lots of reasons...
I’ve been using RTW prenatal for years and will continue to. I love the good ingredients and how I don’t have to take separate vitamins like k2, glutathione etc. I do have to take a separate fish oil so keep that in mind for the pregnant mamas who need omegas.
Thank you for your review! We are so glad you love our Prenatal Vitamins.
So far so good. Haven't noticed any major changes either way. I like the large bottle that way I don't have to get another every month and it's affordable so that's a plus! Love knowing I'm using something good!
Thank you for your review!
best multi vitamins out there
I continue to buy these vitamins even though I'm not pregnant nor do I plan to be. They have excellent ingredients that I feel good about! These are the only vitamins that haven't made me nauseous after I take them.
Thank you so much for sharing!
I have used these vitamins for a few years now. I love that they are a clean product with methylated folate. The price is also very affordable! Highly recommend!
Thank you for your review and consistent business.
Very gentle on my stomach
This is my second pregnancy using them and I love the fact that there's no aftertaste or burping and they are very gentle on my stomach. The main reason I buy from this company is because they are Christian and I believe them to be moral and ethical in their practices.
Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your positive feelings about all aspects of our company.