Raise Them Well
Physician Developed Prenatal & Breastfeeding Multivitamin
- No Taste or Smell. Easy to Swallow Capsules. 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Vitamin K2 MK-7 - Critically important for baby's bone and teeth development.
- Methylfolate - It is estimated that 30-40% of women do not metabolize regular folic acid which can lead to an unhealthy nervous system.
- Methylcobalamin - Natural form of B12. Most other forms are cyanocobalamin which contain a cyanide molecule.
- Glutathione -Helps protect the baby from toxins and helps mom gently detoxify.
Most prenatal vitamins on the market use outdated research, ineffective/potentially harmful ingredients, and are missing key ingredients for a healthy mom and baby. It doesn't matter how natural, organic, or food based the multivitamin is, if it is using the wrong ingredients it is doing you and your baby a disservice.
Here's why Raise Them Well's Prenatal Vitamin is the best you can find: Because it was developed by an Integrative Medicine MD for his wife. He couldn't find a prenatal vitamin that had all of the necessary ingredients to insure healthy fetal development so he developed it to include: Vitamin K2 MK-7, Methylfolate, Methylcobolamin, and Glutathione.
- Vitamin K2 MK-7 is considered to be the critical ingredient for proper bone, teeth, and jaw development. Without it kids may develop abnormal skeletal structure and crooked teeth.
- Methylfolate is necessary for up to 40% of pregnant women because of a possible mutation in the MTHFR gene. With this gene, women are not able to metabolize regular folic acid. Improper metabolism of folic acid can lead to improper brain and nervous system development.
- Methylcobolamin is the active, natural form of B12 and it is very important for a healthy brain and nervous system. Unfortunately, most prenatal vitamins include cyanocobolamin (B12 bound to cyanide).
- Lastly, it is enhanced with Glutathione. Studies have shown that there are hundreds of toxins in the cord blood of babies. It is nearly impossible to completely eliminate your exposure in our toxic world. Glutathione binds to toxins floating around in the blood and helps mom gently detoxify while protecting baby.
As an Integrative Medicine physician, I find the new research about the importance of proper nutrition from Day 1 for babies fascinating. I’m not talking about Day 1 after birth, I’m talking about Day 1 at conception. It is now becoming abundantly clear...