Physician Developed Prenatal Multivitamin for Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
$26.00 USD $34.99 USD
Raise Them Well Prenatal Multivitamin is thoughtfully created to support a healthy pregnancy and breastfeeding journey. Designed by an experienced Integrative Medicine physician, this premium non-GMO formula contains essential nutrients that are vital for both you and your baby's health.
- No Taste or Smell
- Easy to Swallow Veggie Capsules
- Highest-Quality, Most Bio-Available Ingredients
- Whole-food Based Nutrition with Ginger
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
With a comprehensive blend of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin K2 MK-7, methylfolate, methylcobalamin, and glutathione, our prenatal multivitamin provides optimal nourishment for a growing baby while supporting the mother's overall health. The carefully selected ingredients are also gentle on the stomach and easy to digest, ensuring maximum absorption and effectiveness.
Here's Why Raise Them Well Prenatal Multivitamin Is The Best You Can Find
- Vitamin K2 MK-7 is considered to be the critical ingredient for proper bone, teeth, and jaw development. Without it kids may develop abnormal skeletal structure and crooked teeth.
- Methylfolate is the all-natural source of folate that supports proper brain and nervous system development. Most other prenatal vitamins contain folic acid - a man-made source of folate. Unfortunately, up to 40% of women are unable to metabolize folic acid, leaving their developing babies at risk.
- Methylcobalamin is the active, natural form of Vitamin B12, and it is very important for a healthy brain and nervous system. Unfortunately, most other prenatal vitamins use cyanocobalamin, a man-made source of Vitamin B12 created when B12 is bound to cyanide. (Yes, cyanide - a potentially fast-acting toxin that interferes with the body’s ability to use oxygen.)
- Glutathione binds to toxins floating around in the blood and helps mom gently detoxify by eliminating toxins through the urine. Studies have shown that there are hundreds of toxins in the cord blood of babies. It is nearly impossible to completely eliminate your exposure in our toxic world, but glutathione is a great way to gently eliminate them while protecting baby.
Our prenatal multivitamin is perfect for mothers who are planning to conceive, currently pregnant, or breastfeeding. It is free from harmful additives and preservatives and is safe for both mom and baby. Additionally, our product is gluten-free, plant-based, and non-GMO, making it suitable for a wide range of dietary needs.
We believe that every mother deserves the best nutrition during this important time, and that's why we've created our Physician Developed Prenatal Multivitamin. It's the perfect way to ensure that you and your baby are receiving the essential nutrients necessary for a healthy pregnancy and breastfeeding journey. Order now and experience the difference for yourself!
Take two capsules daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Learn More About Our Prenatal Multivitamin:
As an Integrative Medicine physician, I find the new research about the importance of proper nutrition from Day 1 for babies fascinating. I’m not talking about Day 1 after birth, I’m talking about Day 1 at conception. It is now becoming abundantly clear...
Is the Raise Them Well Prenatal Vitamin only for pregnant and nursing women? What a great question! The answer is No! Our prenatal vitamin is fantastic for all women and teens, not just pregnant and nursing women for lots of reasons...
I have no complaints thus far! My husband is even taking them as his vitamin.
Love these prenatals
I love these prenatals! They have so many good things in them, love that they have ginger and glutathione in them. And they are so much more affordable than other clean brands
Favorite prenatal vitamins
I truly enjoy these vitamins. I've been using them for about 2 years now. I've used other brands, but these have given me energy and sustained my overall health in a high functioning way. I definitely recommend them to friends who are in need of prenatals.
Love the ingredients!
So far so goo!
I love that these prenatal vitamins check every box that many on the market don't. Having the added k2 makes these that much better. These are also very light on my stomach thats often sensitive to multivitamins. I imagine I'll be buying these as long as they continue to make them!