Children's Chewable Vitamin with All-Natural Colors, Flavors, and Sweeteners
$21.99 USD $34.99 USD
- 30-Day Supply
- No Artificial Coloring, Flavoring, or Sweeteners
- Hypoallergenic: contains No Yeast, Wheat, Eggs, Dairy Products, Nuts, or Processed Sugar
- Independently tested and certified to meet standards for quality, safety, and label claims
- Incredible strawberry flavor that kids love
Physician-Developed, Research-Backed Dietary Supplement for Kids:
These children’s chewables are specially formulated to provide 20 essential vitamins and minerals that kids’ growing bodies need because kids don’t always eat right. We go above and beyond to provide the optimal nutrition that kids need to thrive.
What Makes Our Children’s Chewable Vitamins Special?
- Made of the highest quality ingredients
- Carefully crafted of the most bio-available ingredients to ensure maximum absorption and effectiveness
- Chewable tablet ensures potency and accuracy of each dose while promoting dental health
- Extra Vitamin C for a healthy immune system, skin, and eyes*
- Extra Vitamin E to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals*
- Extra B Vitamins for energy, production of red blood cells, and metabolism*
- Extra Folate (L-5-methylfolate) for cell, tissue, brain and nervous system growth*
- Vitamin K2 MK-7 for healthy bones and teeth*
- Magnesium to regulate over 300 chemical reactions in the body helping to maintain normal nerve and muscle function while also supporting a healthy immune system, strengthening bones, and much more*
- No Sugar: naturally sweetened using xylitol and monk fruit extract
Raise Them Well Children's Chewable Vitamins are the perfect way to support your child's growth and development, immune system, and overall health. Give your child the gift of good health with Raise Them Well Children's Chewable Vitamins.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Thiamine (B1)
- Vitamin B6
- Folate (B9)
- Vitamin B12
- Biotin (B7)
- Pantothenic Acid (B5)
- Vitamin K (K2 MK-7)
xylitol, dextrates, natural strawberry flavor and color, stearic acid, plant-based magnesium stearate, and monk fruit extract
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For children ages 4 and up, take 2 chewables daily or as directed by a physician. Keep the bottle tightly closed. Store at room temperature, out of reach of children. Avoid excessive heat and direct sunlight.
This product has been safety sealed for your protection. Do not use it if the safety seal is broken or missing. Not intended for use by children under 4 years of age.
What Makes Our Children's Multivitamin Different?
As a mom, I hadn't loved any of the choices in multivitamins for kids that were on the market. And for quite a while, we just didn't take vitamins because either the ingredients were lacking OR they were basically glorified candy.
Like you, I wanted my kids to have a vitamin that tastes great and isn’t full of a lot of unnecessary junk. You see, many popular vitamins cause problems for kids who have allergies or sensitivities to certain common ingredients - like gluten, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, food dyes, preservatives, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the Children's Chewable Multivitamin be taken with the Immunity Chewable and Mag Go?
Yes! The Raise Them Well Children's Chewable Multivitamin works with the Children’s Immunity Chewable and Mag Focus beautifully. Each contains different nutrients that are safe to take together.
Do the chewables contain any allergens?
No, our chewables are free from the top 8 allergens, and there is no chance of cross-contamination.
Are they non-GMO?
Yes, all of our products have non-GMO ingredients.
Are the chewables safe to be given with the Vitamin D and K2 drops?
Yes, while we recommend our Children's Immunity Chewable for older children, our chewable is safe to be given with our Vitamin D+K2 drops.
Do the chewables contain sugar?
No, our Children's Chewables are sweetened naturally with monk fruit.
Can I give my child under 4 the Children's Chewable Multivitamin?
While some parents may choose to give the Children’s Chewable to younger children, our recommendations are based on FDA guidelines. We encourage you to talk to your doctor for specific guidance about your child’s needs.
my kid loves the taste of the strawberry multi vitamins, no issues getting him to take them each day!
We love these children’s vitamins!
I discovered these vitamins over a year ago. We wanted something that was natural, tasted good and had great reviews. Our girls love them and they are affordable!
A great daily defense!
My picky 4 year old eater loves these. I'm very thankful for this multi-vitamin so he can get nutrients and vitamins that are currently lacking in his diet.
My 9yo son will only take these chewable vitamins. Nice to not always have to remind him to take every day. Only downside is the bottle always has a few broken tablets. Highly recommend for those that don't like gummies and are not at the stage to swallow vitamins.
My kids say they taste really good and I’m happy with the ingredients and nutrition facts. So far very happy.