Favorites Gift Box: 3-Pack Sanitizer, Baby Wash, Magnesium Roll On and Vitamin D
$63.00 USD $73.99 USD
Perfect for any occasion, this gift box arrives with our top products all in one package including, a THREE PACK Hand and Surface Sanitizer, Foaming Baby Wash 'N Shampoo, Kid Safe Magnesium Roll On, and Vitamin D3 and K2 Drops. Packaged as a gift and ready for that special mom to enjoy all of our favorites, get ready to put a smile on some faces!
Kid Safe Magnesium Oil Roll-on. Gentle blend of Magnesium Oil and Aloe Vera
- Only Magnesium Oil specifically formulated for kids. Most Magnesium Oil will irritate gentle skin.
- Unique formula combining Magnesium Oil and Aloe Vera for maximal effectiveness.
- Custom Roll-On Applicator for easy application on squirmy kids.
- Can be used to help calm nervous, anxious, or hyper kids. Also great for sleep and headaches.*
Finally a Magnesium Oil that is safe to use on children.
Here's the Problem with most Magnesium Oils...
- They are made for adults. This makes them too harsh to be used for kids. The harsh concentration will burn and irritate kid's gentle sin. Plus the spray on application is nearly impossible to apply evenly with squirmy kids.
This is why we made our Magnesium Oil specifically for kids.
- We couldn't find one that we could use on our son. They would either irritate his skin or would be too difficult to apply. We made our Magnesium Oil with a gentle blend of Magnesium Oil and Aloe Vera. Roll-On applicator can be applied to the bottom of feet or between shoulder blades for easy application. Often times you can see a noticeable change in behavior or symptom relief within 20 minutes of application. Can be used to help calm nervous, anxious, or hyper kids. Also great for sleep and headaches.*
If you’re at all into natural treatments then you undoubtedly have heard about Magnesium. It has been discussed numerous times on shows like Dr. Oz and is pushed big time by natural health doctors...
I have been asked this questions numerous times from people when they are considering using Magnesium for their kids. I think that it is because it is not recommended nearly as often as pharmaceutical medications by doctors...
Whereas Dr. Wiggy is the medical guy in our house, I’m the practical counterpart. One of our biggest goals at Raise Them Well is to make your life easier as a parent. We’ve been big fans of magnesium oil for a while, but squirmy kids aren’t the easiest for squeezable oil...
Are you wondering- Which magnesium products are best for your family? We often get questions asking about recommendations for children of various ages with different challenges...
I’ve mentioned before about the lack of regulation and standards in the personal care products industry, but I think it’s really important to keep talking about it. Unfortunately, too many families trust products...
Vitamin D3 and K2 Drops for Babies
- VITAMIN D3 is incredibly important for cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and reduction of inflammation. Many studies also have linked vitamin D [deficiency] to cardiovascular disease, many cancers, gene expression, seasonal affective disorder, multiple sclerosis, autoimmune disorders, and insulin resistance. Vitamin D3 is also responsible for calcium absorption.
- VITAMIN K2 is underutilized in children and adults, but is imperative for delivering calcium to the cells for bone and tooth development and strength.
- STUDIES SHOW THAT OVER 60% OF THE PEDIATRIC POPULATION IS DEFICIENT IN VITAMIN D3
WHAT MAKES RAISE THEM WELL VITAMIN D AND K2 DROPS SUPERIOR?
- PHYSICIAN FORMULATED. Synergistic blend of Vitamin D3 and K2 for optimal bone and teeth health.* Controlled Dropper Tip for Precise, 1-Drop Dosing. 400 IUs of Vitamin D3 per Drop. 365 Servings (0.36 fl oz/10 ml))
- SUPERIOR INGREDIENTS. Vitamin D3 from lanolin (sheep's wool), Vitamin K2 MK-7 from K2Vital (flower extract), Non-GMO coconut and palm oil as the base.
- EASE OF USE. Controlled Dropper Tip for precise, 1-drop dosing. No more messes.
- PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE, BPA-FREE BOTTLE. Same dropper used for medicated drops.
Only Baby Vitamin D3 Drops with Vitamin K2. There is convincing evidence that Vitamin D3 needs to be combined with Vitamin K2 for maximal benefit. Without Vitamin K2, Vitamin D3 may be doing little for proper bone and teeth development.
Physician and Mom Team Developed This Vitamin D3+K2 Combination Because They Couldn't Find One For Their Children. They used only the best ingredients: Vitamin D3 from Lanolin, Vitamin K2 MK-7 from flower extracts, and Non-GMO coconut and palm oil.
Not Only That, They Also Wanted Something That Was Easier to Use With Squirmy Kids. So, they used a pharmaceutical grade dropper bottle with controlled dropper tip so that you can be confident that you are only going to get one drop at a time.
Please Do Your Research and Choose Vitamin D3 with K2 for Your Baby.
As an Integrative Medicine physician, I am always looking for ways to improve the underlying health of my patients. I do not like to wait for diseases to develop before starting treatment; I like to set the stage for the body to be healthy...
I don’t know about you, but I often feel like the people who created those medicine droppers for children’s medicines and supplements clearly never had kids. I mean- how am I supposed to hold my baby while...
I’ve mentioned before about the lack of regulation and standards in the personal care products industry, but I think it’s really important to keep talking about it. Unfortunately, too many families trust products as safe...
Hand and Surface Sanitizer
- CERTIFIED TOXICFREE INGREDIENTS. Purified Water, Stabilized Oxygen, and Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (Coconut Derived)
- TAKE YOUR 3-PACK ANYWHERE. Throw one in your purse, car, and diaper bag.
- SAFE FOR KIDS. Please don't put chemicals on your kid's skin.
I understand, we have two young kids. Their hands are everywhere, in the dirt, in the toilet and then in their mouths and the easiest thing to do is grab some gel hand sanitizer and wipe the bugs away. However, please take heed and stop using hand sanitizer on your kids. While they may work well to kill germs, you are exposing them to a litany of toxins...
There is no shortage of information available on all of the dangers that face our families in today’s world. It is overwhelming at times and if it makes you want to go back to bed and pull the covers over your head, I completely understand. I admit that I too get overwhelmed and sometimes annoyed by scare tactics...
NO.The FDA does not certify organic or toxicfree personal care, household cleaner, or cosmetic products. Actually, the reins are quite loose when it comes to labeling standards in the US...
I’ve mentioned before about the lack of regulation and standards in the personal care products industry, but I think it’s really important to keep talking about it. Unfortunately, too many families trust products as safe just because they’re on store shelves and say they are “non-toxic”. Did you know that non-toxic means that only 49% or fewer of lab animals DIED ...
Foaming Baby Wash 'N Shampoo
- Certified by the ToxicFree® Foundation to be 100% free of any chemicals, toxins, or hormone disruptors.
- Uses only all-natural and organic ingredients that have been proven to be safe for the whole family
- No parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial detergents or fragrances
- Gentle, tear-free, hypoallergenic, effective, and smells great
- Easy to use foaming pump
Want to be sure that the Baby Wash and Shampoo you are using is free of any chemicals, toxins, or hormone disruptors? Then you need a product that is Certified ToxicFree®
Here's the problem with most of the baby soaps and shampoos available...they claim to be safe but have nothing to back that up. It doesn't matter how all-natural, organic, non-toxic something claims to be. If you can't back it up with a certified third party, then safety is just a guess. There have been multiple reports of "organic" products being contaminated with toxins, chemicals, and other hormone disruptors. Don't be fooled.
This is why we have partnered with the ToxicFree® Foundation in order to verify that all of the ingredients in our Wash n' Shampoo are 100% toxic free. The ToxicFree® Foundation also goes beyond that in investigating our manufacturing facility to insure that NO ingredients used in the facility has any known toxicity or potential health effect. With our product you can rest assured that you are using the cleanest, purest, safest product available. It is also gentle, tear-free, hypoallergenic, effective, and smells great. We make our products with busy parents in mind so this foam works fabulously without the need to submerge baby in water. Simply add the foam to a damp cloth and gently clean baby.
At Raise Them Well we aim to create versatile products for the whole family. This cleanser can be used for kids of all ages and even for Mom and Dad. It's especially useful as a gentle facial cleanser for teens and adults.
Certified ToxicFree Ingredients: Purified water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Chlorite (Stabilized Oxygen), Vegetable Glycerin, Lavender Essential Oil
Gently clean your baby or toddler by pumping a small amount of foam directly to wet or dry skin and/or hair or onto a moist cloth. Rinsing is not required. Foam can also be added directly to bath water if desired. Product is gentle around eyes but if irritation occurs rinse eyes with plain water.
When Adler was a newborn baby we tried oodles of products that claimed to be “clean” and “natural” and “organic” etc. (see this article for more) and were left really frustrated by false claims and articles that we read about company practices. After much searching and trying we couldn’t find anything that we really loved that was 1. user-friendly 2. worked well 3. affordable and 4. readily available. So what did we do? We made our own!!! Our Raise Them Well Baby Foam and Shampoo is one of my favorite products for SO many reasons: 1. Certified TOXIC FREE...
NO.The FDA does not certify organic or toxicfree personal care, household cleaner, or cosmetic products. Actually, the reins are quite loose when it comes to labeling standards in the US. That’s the cold hard truth. Product formulators can write just about anything they want to on their labels and get away with it. It’s nonsense really, but it’s reality and it means that reading labels or only supporting companies that openly share their product ingredients is more important than ever! A few examples: NATURAL Products labeled “natural” can still be processed with harmful chemicals. ORGANIC A company can label their...
I’ve mentioned before about the lack of regulation and standards in the personal care products industry, but I think it’s really important to keep talking about it. Unfortunately, too many families trust products as safe just because they’re on store shelves and say they are “non-toxic”. Did you know that non-toxic means that only 49% or fewer of lab animals DIED when exposed to the chemical or product? I’m guessing you would agree with me that you don’t want a product with 49% lethal power in mice to be on your family’s skin or teeth. There are countless products available...